Homeschool Summits Affiliate Agreement
Thank you for your interest in participating as an affiliate with the Homeschool Summits. We are thrilled to have you partner with us!
There are just a few things that we request from our affiliates. None of the items below are meant to be too restrictive. In fact, by abiding by the terms of this agreement you can potentially increase your chances of earning money during the Homeschool Summit.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an affiliate of the Homeschool Summits, I agree to and understand the following:
As an affiliate, I understand that the Homeschool Summits will provide me with all of the necessary tools to equip me for the Homeschool Summits events including but not limited to:
- Access to my affiliate account dashboard where I can view detailed information about my affiliate account and sales/transactions totals.
- Pre-promotional dates, selective information, and graphics to prepare my readers.
- Promotional materials for the event including:
- Completed HTML emails and swipe copy for other emails
- Graphics & content blurbs for social media or newsletter mentions
- Template blog post content
- An invitation to participate in the Homeschool Summits Affiliate Facebook Group where there will be regular updates, discussion of marketing strategies, bonus graphics to use for the event, and MORE!
- Homeschool Summits retains all rights and ownership to promotional materials.
- The earnings period for each event will be posted on the Affiliates website page and Affiliate dashboard. All affiliate level perks end at the close of the earnings period.
- Featured Partners and State Organizations are not eligible to earn Premier Affiliate Level perks.
- Affiliate will not use promotional materials for personal use outside of the Homeschool Summits events.
- Affiliate will not use the Homeschool Summits name or similar name for the purpose of creating a website, for a domain, or for any reason other than to promote the Homeschool Summits events.
**I understand that my participation in the Affiliate Facebook Group provided by the Homeschool Summits staff is not required to participate but may directly affect my earning potential.
Affiliate is considered an independent contractor. Affiliate is not considered to be an agent of the Homeschool Summits in any respect.
As an affiliate I understand the following commission pay scale:
- Affiliate will receive 50% base commission on sales total.
- Referring affiliates will receive 10% commissions on their referral partner’s sales.
- Homeschool Summits is NOT responsible for any lost, unverified, or unrecorded commissions.
- Commissions will be paid within 21 days of the close of the refund period.
- Commissions will be paid via check to the address and name listed on your W-9 when you register as an affiliate. (International payments will be paid via personal Pay Pal.) No checks will be made without a W9 on file. You are required to report all of your income to the IRS. (If your earnings exceed $600 and your W9 lists either an individual, partnership, Limited Liability Company [LLC], Limited Partnership [LP], or Estate, we will also issue you a 1099 form.)
- If terms are breached by affiliate then commissions may be forfeited.
**As an affiliate, I understand that any extra effort I put into promoting the Homeschool Summits events beyond the basic promotional posts directly affects my earning potential.
Homeschool Summits is not be responsible for any taxes owed by affiliate through commissions obtained from the Homeschool Summits.
As an affiliate, I agree to not release any information about the event, its dates, its speakers, or the companies included until such time that the Homeschool Summits administrators give permission to do so. Abiding by these terms greatly affects both anticipation of the upcoming event as well as protects the speakers and their products.
Affiliate's site, newsletter, or social media outlet, must not contain the following:
- Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic material.
- Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory text or graphics.
- Graphics of violent or unlawful behaviour.
Any information that affiliate is exposed to by virtue of its relationship with the Homeschool Summits under this Agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be "Confidential Company Information."
- This Agreement shall take effect immediately upon signing up for the affiliate program.
- Either Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any cause.
Affiliate shall also indemnify and hold harmless the Homeschool Summits for any damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by Affiliate of the Promotional Materials.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Homeschool Summits and Affiliate and supersedes any prior understanding preceding the date of this Agreement.
- Homeschool Summits reserves all rights not expressly granted here.