How your information is collected
- Information that you give to us: We may ask for your information, including but not limited to first and last name, email, phone number, address, and billing information when you register for an event, purchase a product, or subscribe to our email updates.
- Information automatically collected: For the purpose of providing a quality website, we collect information on website traffic from our Web Server logs, the user, and cookies.
- We use Facebook’s Pixel conversion tracking features on certain pages. If you contact us online, the destination page will have code on it that will help us understand the path you took to arrive on that page.
- Purchases you make: Online transactions and order details are processed and stored securely through a 128 bit secure transaction gateway. Your credit card information is not stored or shared in any internal database or file.
How your information is used
- Your personal information will be primarily used to contact you regarding an event you have registered for, deliver a product you have purchased, or update you regarding pertinent information, as well as contact you for marketing purposes that we think would be beneficial to you.
- Your email, as provided by you, will be added to our email subscription to enable us to send important updates, information about upcoming events or products or other details about Homeschool Summits, our parent ministries, CHEC.org and Generations, and if applicable, our local partner in your area. In addition, in order to support our ministry, Homeschool Summits sells advertising via our emails and magazine, and we may contact you about third-party products or promotions. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- We do not sell, rent, or give away your information to any third party without your express permission, except to fulfill your requests for services, to protect ourselves from liability, to respond to legal processes or comply with law, or in connection with business transfers, combinations, or liquidation of the organization.
- Website tracking: We utilize the information gathered from cookies and website tracking in order to improve the quality and content of our website.
Changing, updating, or removing your information
Should you wish to change, update, or remove your information used by CHEC:
- At any time, you may unsubscribe from our emails (simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email).
- To update your information or request to be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homeschool Summits provides third party links on our event and exhibitor pages for your benefit. Homeschool Summits is not responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites, and we recommend you review the privacy policies of third party websites.
- Email: email@example.com
- CHEC (our parent ministry):
- Phone: 720-842-4852
- Address: 19039 Plaza Dr Ste 210, Parker, CO, 80134.
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Homeschool Summits is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with HomeschoolSummits.com. By accessing HomeschoolSummits.com, you acknowledge and fully understand our Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- Participating Clients, Merchant Policies, and Third Party Websites
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including all other websites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Homeschool Summits is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of third-party or client websites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
Homeschool Summits collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage for the purpose of serving our visitors and customers better.
This website uses Google AdWords’ free conversion tracking features on certain pages. If you contact us online, the destination page will have code on it that will help us understand the path you took to arrive on that page.
DoubleClick: We use Google AdWords remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Bing Ads: This website uses Microsoft’s free tracking features on its webpages. If you contact us online, the destination page will have code on it that will help us understand the path you took to arrive on that page.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
To fulfill your requests for services.
To protect ourselves from liability.
To respond to legal process or comply with law, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- Changes to This Statement
Homeschool Summits has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
- Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us.