March 3nd, 9:00 AM CST
Leadership Education: The Seven Keys of Great Teaching
Covered in This Session:
- The definition of leadership education
- How to teach differently than you learned
- Strategies for using questions when you teach … without always asking them yourself
- Identifying when learning happens
- How to identify your educational emphasis in your teaching
Andrew Pudewa is the founder and director of the Institute for Excellence in Writing and a father of seven. Traveling and speaking around the world, he addresses issues related to teaching, writing, thinking, spelling, and music with clarity, insight, practical experience, and humor. His seminars for parents, students, and teachers have helped transform many a reluctant writer and have equipped educators with powerful tools to dramatically improve students’ skills.
Post your questions or comments here to interact with other attendees and the providers!