March 2nd, 3:30 PM CST
What Does the Bible Say About Teaching?
Covered in This Session:
- The fruit that results from forgetting character and faith in your homeschool
- How truth-telling affects your family
- Discerning how your children are actually doing in school (and it’s not simply checking national standardized rankings)
- How to redefine success so that it aligns with God’s Word
- The worst way to educate a child — what two things to never separate
Homeschooled himself in the 1960’s and 70’s, Kevin Swanson and his wife, Brenda, went on to homeschool their own five children, their last student graduating last spring. Over the years, Kevin has been involved in numerous leadership positions in corporate management, church, and various non-profits. Along with 43 years of experience in the homeschooling movement, he also serves as the Director of Generations — a ministry he founded to strengthen homeschool families around the country. As a father who wants to leave a godly heritage for his own five children, Kevin’s passion is to strengthen and encourage the homeschooling movement all over the world, and to cast a vision for generations to come.
Post your questions or comments here to interact with other attendees and the providers!